How can we go to Theth?
Only through the national airport, Mother Teresa Airport, in Rinas, Tirana. The airport is connected with direct lines and daily flights throughout Europe, operating both in summer and winter.
Line bus: Rinas Airport – Tirana Center.
CROSS BORDER POINTS , CONNECTIONS AND ITINERARIES
- Hani i Hotit (Montenegro) – Shkoder – Theth.
- Qafe Morine (Kosovo) – Kukes – Milot – Shkoder – Theth.
- Qafe Prush (Kosovo) – Tropoje – Qafe Mali – Vau Dejes – Shkoder – Theth.
- Qafe Prush (Kosovo) – Tropoje – Koman (traveling by ferry through the lake of Koman) – Shkoder – Theth.
- Qafe Thane (Macedonia) – Elbasan – Tirane – Shkoder – Theth.
- Porti i Durresit (Italy) – Durres – Tirane – Shkoder – Theth.
- Kakavije (Grecce) – Gjirokaster – Fier – Tirane – Shkoder – Theth.
- Kapshtice (Grecce) – Korce – Elbasan – Tirane – Shkoder – Theth.
• From Tirana to Shkoder: 98 km, 1.5 h.
a) Bus station near by the Train station of Tirana.
b) Van station near by Zogu i Zi crossroads .
• From Shkodra to Thethi: 72 km, 3 h .
c) Thethi vans station , vans of 8 to 10 places, in Rus area.
Transport with your own vehicle or a rent one
(link / or listing for leaseholders as AVIS, EUROPECAR, JAPAN SERVICE)
(Are recommended high vehicles or two differential one).
From Shkodra to Thethi, the route indications are: 72 km, Driving time ~ 3 hours.
• Shkoder – Koplik – Dedaj Shkreli – Boge – Field Okolit – Qafe t’Thore – Valley of Shale -Theth.