This tour was thought and offered from local people of Thethi, who will not offer you just a guide but you will dive in this local lifestyle and have a unique experience from this remote wild area of the Albanian alp, part of Thethi National Park. Wild because the nature is still virgin, untouched, as described from other tourist and the access road is still unpaved on its last 15 km that means it will be a kind of adventure and challenge experience driving to Theth. In just three days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall and canyon, the bley eye and stone groves, the church and the lock in tower, the accommodation in traditional guesthouses called ‘kulla’; have a dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person.
We also give the possibility to challenging hikers to discuss hiking options, in the sense that instead of doing a specific destination choose doing another one.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All Fees and Taxes
- Dinner – Traditional dinner at the guesthouse.
- Transportation with 4WD or minivan depending on the group number.
- Transportation on the way back from Nderlysa to the guesthouse.
- Accommodation on room capacity: twin, double, triple or quadruple rooms.
- Breakfast – Breakfast included.
- Guide only on the site visits, hiking on the attraction.
- Entry/Admission – Blue Eye of Theth
- Entry/Admission – Theth National Park
- Entry/Admission – Thethi-Guide
- Entry/Admission – Lock-in Tower Kulla e ngujimit
- Lunch – Everybody may choose where and how to consume the lunch, if during a stop on the way, at the guesthouse, at the blue eye, as a lunch box etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All drinks & coffees, our of the breakfast.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Eye of Theth, Theth, Shkoder County
This is one of the main destinations of Thethi. The blue eye is a water hole, very deep and blue, placed in the next village of Kaprre.
On the same way to Blue Eye you will meet even the Stone Grovesof Nderlysa, these lime stones rose color, where you can stop for a refresh or relax on the natural pool under the bridge.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Theth National Park, Theth, Shkoder County
During these three days visit in Thethi you will see these highlights:
– the Peak of Qafe e Thores,
– Edit Durham lapide;
– Church of Thethi;
– Lock in Tower;
– Grunasi waterfall
– Grunasi canyon;
– Stone groves of Nderlysa
– Blue eye of Kaprre
– Accommodation in traditional guesthouses;
– Taste traditional and local organic food/dishes.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Thethi-Guide, Theth, Shkoder County
To better use the time a packed lunch box will be prepared for you to have on arrival and before leaving Thethi. The dinner is with a fix menu with traditional dishes from the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lock-in Tower Kulla e ngujimit, Theth, Shkoder County
During the second day in Thethi, after the breakfast in the guesthouse, you will enjoy a easy and pleasant walking down valley to visit the Church of Thethi, its museum from outside and the Lock in tower where you will spent almost one hour hearing the story on how it was used during the local tradition and the Kanun local old law. Around 13.00 you will leave toward the city back again.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tirana Parking – Stadiumi Dinamo
The transport is with minivan, or 4x4car depending on guest request on extra charge. During the transfer to Komani ferry stop we will have a coffe’ stop at a nice Bar with lake view.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price € 240.00