This tour was thought and offered from local people of Thethi, who will not offer you just a guide but you will dive in this local lifestyle and have a unique experience from this remote wild area of the Albanian alp, part of Thethi National Park. Wild because the nature is still virgin, untouched, as described from other tourist and the access road is still unpaved on its last 15 km that means it will be a kind of adventure and challenge experience driving to Theth. In just three days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall and canyon, the bley eye and stone groves, the church and the lock in tower, the accommodation in traditional guesthouses called ‘kulla’; have a dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person.
We also give the possibility to challenging hikers to discuss hiking options, in the sense that instead of doing a specific destination choose doing another one.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All Fees and Taxes
- Dinner – Traditional dinner at the guesthouse.
- Transportation with 4WD or minivan depending on the group number.
- Transportation on the way back from Nderlysa to the guesthouse.
- Accommodation on room capacity: twin, double, triple or quadruple rooms.
- Breakfast – Breakfast included.
- Guide only on the site visits, hiking on the attraction.
- Entry/Admission – Blue Eye of Theth
- Entry/Admission – Theth National Park
- Entry/Admission – Lock-in Tower Kulla e ngujimit
- Lunch – Everybody may choose where and how to consume the lunch, if during a stop on the way, at the guesthouse, at the blue eye, as a lunch box etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All drinks & coffees, our of the breakfast.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price € 180.00 for 2 – 3 persons
Price € 140.00 for 5 – 9 person