This tour was thought and offered from local people of Thethi, who will not offer you just a guide but you will dive in this local lifestyle and have a unique experience from this remote wild area of the Albanian alp, part of Thethi National Park. Wild because the nature is still virgin, untouched, as described from other tourist and the access road is still unpaved on its last 15 km that means it will be a kind of adventure experience driving to Theth. In just two days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall and canyon, the accommodation in traditional buildings called ‘kulla’, have a dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Lunch – To better use the time this meal will be though as a lunch box for each person.
- Dinner – Dinner with local products and home-made dishes
- Entry ticket to Lock-in tower
- Transport from Starting point and back.
- Entry/Admission – Theth National Park
- Entry/Admission – Grunas Waterfall
- Entry/Admission – Lock-in Tower Kulla e ngujimit
- Alcoholic Beverages – All Drinks
- everything else not mentioned above
Departure & Return
1. Zogu I Zi Square
2. Hotel Rozafa
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Theth National Park, Theth, Shkoder County
The trip goes through the National Park and takes up to 2.5 hours. During the first day in Thethi, after the accommodation in the guesthouse, the first destination we will visit is Grunasi waterfall and then the Canyon of Grunas, in a round trip for all the afternoon.
Stop At: Thethi-Guide, Theth, Shkoder County
To better use the time a packed lunch box will be prepared for you to have on arrival and before leaving Thethi. The dinner is with a fix menu with traditional dishes from the area. Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lock-in Tower Kulla e ngujimit, Theth, Shkoder County
During the second day in Thethi, after the breakfast in the guesthouse, you will enjoy a easy and pleasant walking down valley to visit the Church of Thethi, its museum from outside and the Lock in tower where you will spent almost one hour hearing the story on how it was used during the local tradition and the Kanun local old law. Around 13.00 you will leave toward the city back again. Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price from €88.00 four persons